Improved abdomen with Liposuction and abdominoplasty - Duluth, GA
- Abdominal sculpting
- Skin Removal Surgery
- Liposculpture of the Abdomen
- Muscle Tightening
- Muscle Plication
- Power Assisted Liposuction
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Excess Abdominal Skin
- Lipodystrophy of the Abdomen
- Uneven Fat Distribution
- Stretch Marks
- Muffin Top
- Abdominal Deformity
- Tummy Wall Weakness
40 y.o. Seeking Sleek Abdomen
This 42 year old woman presented to our office for evaluation. She sought recommendations for improvement of her abdomen. She was in good health. After a physical exam I recommended a lipoabdominoplasty. Lipoabdominoplasty is the combination of tumescent power assisted liposuction and tummy tuck to enhance the final contours of the abdomen. Additionally, she had muscle tightening (muscle plication). Her procedure required general anesthesia and due the excess skin it took about 6 hours to complete. She was able to go home after her procedure. Her demonstrates a much more "hour-glass" shape and flatter appearance to her tummy. She loved her results. More
REVIEW OF THE CASE
The patient desired a slimmer waist contour to accent her curves. She was very pleasded with her result. This result could only be achieved by the use of liposuction and tummy tuck with muscle plication. Liposuction alone with not produce this contour. Her incision is low in the bikini area. This is nicely hidden by her undergarment.
WHY is Dr. Stephenson the best surgeon for your tummy tuck?
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Extensive experience performing tummy tuck surgery as well as liposuction
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.