Wrinkles and the toll of gravity are readily apparent. The loss of volume and fullness in the cheeks causes loose skin and sagging. Fat cells begin to collect under the eyes and around the neck and chin. The decrease in production of estrogen affects your skin, increasing dryness and reducing elasticity.
Possible treatment plans in your 50’s:
- Minimally invasive procedures to restore youthful fullness to the cheeks and lips such as Juvederm Volume, Juvederm Ultra
- Treatment of forehead, glabellar and crow’s foot wrinkles with Botox
- Consider micro-ablative fractionated CO2 laser treatment
- Consider eyelid surgery if needed
- Consider short scar facelift
- Consider neck lift